R&R Hosts 100th BirthdayOctober 11, 2016
Elves for the ElderlyNovember 7, 2016
MAKING SENSE OF
MEDICARE AND HEALTH INSURANCE
presented by Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP), a non-profit organization
Schedule your free HICAP appointment to enroll in the Part D prescription plan that’s right for you!
Part D plan formularies may change each year causing premiums and co-pays to increase.
This is your opportunity to review and change your 2017 Part D prescription drug plan during Open Enrollment (October 15 – December 7, 2016).
- REVIEW your current and potential Part D plans for coverage and cost savings!
- OBTAIN a customized print-out of potential plans and their costs!
- RECEIVE assistance with enrollment into the 2017 Part D plan of your choice!
- REVIEW your eligibility for “extra help” (financial assistance) to reduce your prescription costs and Part D premiums!
- APPLY for “extra help”, if you qualify.
Call Seniors First (530) 889-9500 x214 or x216
to schedule your appointment.
HICAP is a special program of Legal Services of Northern California with financial assistance through a grant from the Administration for Community Living.