DonateAll Seniors First programs and services are offered on a free or limited-cost basis to Placer County seniors, making individual and corporate gifts and donations an absolute necessity. Your tax deductible gift will improve the quality of life for a senior in need by helping us provide a hot meal, transportation to a medical appointment, a friendly visit, a home safety repair or other valuable service .
Make a one time donation, champion a senior with a monthly recurring gift, or leave a legacy with a Planned Gift or bequest - the choice is yours. However you decide to give, we'd like to thank you.
Your gifts make an impact:
- $25 will cover the cost of 5 hot meals in one of our cafeterias
- $40 will fund the mileage reimbursement costs for a Friendly Visitor volunteer to visit an isolated senior each week for a month
- $100 will provide home-delivered hot meals for 4 homebound seniors for an entire week
- $250 is the average cost of materials spent on home modifications and safety repairs to ensure a senior's living facility is safe and secure
- $350 will cover the cost of 70 hot meals, or enough to provide a hot meal to 14 seniors for an entire week
- $500 covers the cost of transportation for 20 seniors for essential errands like the grocery shopping, doctor or dentist appointments, pharmacy pick-ups or visits to a local food closet or Senior Cafe
- $1,250 allows us to provide a hot meal for a senior, Monday through Friday, for an entire year
Make a Donation
Other Ways to Help
Our Donor Bill of RightsWe follow the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) code of ethics in all of our activities. We have adopted the Donor Bill of Rights defined by the AFP. You can view our Donor Bill of Rights here.
Seniors First is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization TAX ID # 68-0430154. All donations are tax deductible.