What is Health Express?
- Health Express is a door-to-door transportation service for residents of Western Placer County to and from their non-emergency medical appointments.
- We have been operating for over 10 years in Auburn and are now expanding to Colfax, Roseville, Lincoln, Rocklin and one day a week to Sacramento.
- Health Express is able to transport oxygen and wheelchairs.
Who is Health Express for?
- This service is for seniors and disabled.
- This service can also be a ride of last resort for people that can’t find transportation to their medical appointments.
What does Health Express cost for riders?
- Health Express is a free service, but we will ask for those who can, to make a small donation to keep this important service going.
How Do I Schedule a Ride?
To schedule a non-emergency medical ride with Health Express, call 1-800-878-9222, 530-889-9500 ext. 220 or 530-887-7433, Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. There is a two-day notice requested to schedule a ride. Health Express will not do same day trips. Donations are appreciated.
This program is a community collaboration with Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Placer Collaborative Network, Placer Community Foundation, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Western Placer Consolidated Transportation Services Agency and private donations. Your tax deductible donations are appreciated.